BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

love you alls =)

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ENGINEERING SURVEY

26/04/2010

Huh..seram sejuk aq dibuatnyer..3 hari 3 malam aq bertukus lumus study subjet nieh..p HELL ase nyer..
Daddy : ‘sorry, I’m not performed well on survey paper this morning. I’m going to try by best next time. Sorry’
My dad call me after received my massage but I did not answered it. I did it unwell. I unable to do the best to them and I really upset. What am I going to do??
Now I’m not in mood study DE. DE paper will be on this coming Friday. oh god im stuck don’t know what to do.
Afie, u can girl.. u can make it. Believe in yourself. You go girl.. [sedapkan hati]
Ya ALLAh,
Beratnyer aq rase. Tabahkan hati hamba-MU ini Ya ALLAH. Berikanlah aq kekuatan untuk harungi semua ini.

0 COOL BACKSTOP: